Cleveland @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Cleveland 3-1; Los Angeles 3-1
What to Know
The Cleveland Browns are staying on the road next Sunday to face off against the Los Angeles Chargers at 4:05 p.m. ET Oct. 10 at SoFi Stadium. Both teams come into the contest bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Cleveland beat the Minnesota Vikings 14-7 on Sunday. The Browns’ RB Kareem Hunt filled up the stat sheet, punching in one rushing touchdown.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles picked up a 28-14 victory over the Las Vegas Raiders on Monday. The team ran away with 21 points in the first half and mostly just sat on those in the second to pick up the win. Among those leading the charge for the Chargers was RB Austin Ekeler, who rushed for one TD and 117 yards on 15 carries in addition to snatching one receiving TD. That nimble footwork stands out as the first time Ekeler has hit the 100-yard rushing mark this season.
The wins brought both teams up to an identical 3-1. Two stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Browns come into the game boasting the most rushing yards per game in the NFL at 177. Less enviably, the Chargers are fourth worst in the league in rushing yards allowed per game, with 139.5 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Los Angeles have won three out of their last four games against Cleveland.
- Oct 14, 2018 – Los Angeles 38 vs. Cleveland 14
- Dec 03, 2017 – Los Angeles 19 vs. Cleveland 10
- Dec 24, 2016 – Cleveland 20 vs. Los Angeles 17
- Oct 04, 2015 – Los Angeles 30 vs. Cleveland 27