Premier League returns this weekend.
Newcastle United @ Wolverhampton
Current Records: Newcastle United 0-3-3; Wolverhampton 2-4
How To Watch
- Who: Wolverhampton vs. Newcastle United
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Molineux Stadium
- Live stream: Peacock
- Caesar’s Sportsbook odds: Wolves -150, Draw +295, Newcastle +400
What to Know
Newcastle United needs to shore up a defense that is allowing 2.33 goals per contest before their game on Saturday. They and Wolverhampton are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET at Molineux Stadium. Last year, Newcastle and Wolverhampton were perfect equals, playing to 1-1 and 1-1 draws.
On Saturday, the Magpies and Watford ended up with a point apiece after a 1-1 draw.
Speaking of close games: it was all tied up nothing to nothing at the half for Wolverhampton and Southampton on Sunday, but Wolverhampton stepped up in the second half for a 1-0 win.
After their draw, Newcastle will be looking to earn the full three points in this match.
Wolverhampton won one meeting and tied five meetings in their last six contests with Newcastle United.
- Feb 27, 2021 – Wolverhampton 1 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Oct 25, 2020 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Jan 11, 2020 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Oct 27, 2019 – Wolverhampton 1 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Feb 11, 2019 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Dec 09, 2018 – Wolverhampton 2 vs. Newcastle United 1