California @ Washington
Current Records: California 1-2; Washington 1-2
What to Know
Get ready for a Pac-12 battle as the California Golden Bears and the Washington Huskies will face off at 9:30 p.m. ET on Saturday at Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium. Both teams have set a high bar for this game after stand-out offensive performances in their previous games.
California netted a 42-30 victory over the Sacramento State Hornets last week.
Meanwhile, you’re bound to get a positive result if you outscore your opponent every quarter, and that’s exactly how it played out for Washington last week. They steamrolled past the Arkansas State Red Wolves 52-3 at home. With the Huskies ahead 28 to nothing at the half, the matchup was all but over already.
The Golden Bears are expected to lose this next one by 7.5. True fans might be the only ones betting on them, currently 0-2 ATS, to cover the spread.
The wins brought both teams up to an identical 1-2. Two defensive stats to keep an eye on: California is stumbling into the game with the 230th most passing yards allowed per game in the nation, having given up 318 on average. Washington has experienced some struggles of their own as they are 168th worst in the nation in rushing touchdowns allowed, with five on the season. It’s possible one of these Achilles’ heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium — Seattle, Washington
- TV: Pac 12 Networks
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Huskies are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Golden Bears, according to the latest college football odds.
California have won three out of their last five games against Washington.
- Sep 07, 2019 – California 20 vs. Washington 19
- Oct 27, 2018 – California 12 vs. Washington 10
- Oct 07, 2017 – Washington 38 vs. California 7
- Nov 05, 2016 – Washington 66 vs. California 27
- Sep 26, 2015 – California 30 vs. Washington 24