Wolverhampton @ Southampton
Current Records: Wolverhampton 1-4; Southampton 0-1-4
What to Know
Wolverhampton and Southampton are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 9 a.m. ET on Sunday at St. Mary’s Stadium. Wolverhampton has a defense that allows only one goal per game, so Southampton’s offense will have their work cut out for them.
Wolves came up short against Brentford on Saturday, falling 2-0.
Meanwhile, Southampton and Manchester City tied 0-0, good for one point each.
After unsatisfying finishes in their previous games, both teams are out for the full three points in this fixture. Hopefully the teams will make up for slow offenses in their last outings and score some goals this week.
How To Watch
- Who: Southampton vs. Wolverhampton
- When: Sunday at 9 a.m. ET
- Where: St. Mary’s Stadium
- TV: NBC Sports Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (try for free)
- Caesar’s Sportsbook odds: Southampton +160, Draw +220, Wolves +185
Wolverhampton have won three out of their last six games against Southampton.
- Feb 14, 2021 – Wolverhampton 2 vs. Southampton 1
- Nov 23, 2020 – Southampton 1 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Jan 18, 2020 – Wolverhampton 3 vs. Southampton 2
- Oct 19, 2019 – Southampton 1 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Apr 13, 2019 – Southampton 3 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Sep 29, 2018 – Wolverhampton 2 vs. Southampton 0