Florida State @ Wake Forest
Current Records: Florida State 0-2; Wake Forest 2-0
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Florida State Seminoles will be on the road. FSU and the Wake Forest Demon Deacons will face off in an ACC battle at 3:30 p.m. ET Saturday at Truist Field. The Seminoles might not be the betting favorite, but it’s doubtful the players in their locker room care too much about that.
It was a hard-fought contest, but FSU had to settle for a 20-17 defeat against the Jacksonville State Gamecocks last week.
Meanwhile, Wake Forest made easy work of the Norfolk State Spartans last week and carried off a 41-16 win. The game was all but wrapped up at the end of the third, by which point Wake Forest had established a 41-9 advantage.
Wake Forest’s victory lifted them to 2-0 while Florida State’s loss dropped them down to 0-2. We’ll find out if Wake Forest can add another positive mark to their record or if the Seminoles can shake off the loss and take the spring out of Wake Forest’s step.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Truist Field — Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $23.00
The Demon Deacons are a 4.5-point favorite against the Seminoles, according to the latest college football odds.
Bettors have moved against the Demon Deacons slightly, as the game opened with the Demon Deacons as a 6.5-point favorite.
Florida State have won four out of their last five games against Wake Forest.
- Oct 19, 2019 – Wake Forest 22 vs. Florida State 20
- Oct 20, 2018 – Florida State 38 vs. Wake Forest 17
- Sep 30, 2017 – Florida State 26 vs. Wake Forest 19
- Oct 15, 2016 – Florida State 17 vs. Wake Forest 6
- Oct 03, 2015 – Florida State 24 vs. Wake Forest 16