No. 14 Northwestern @ Duke
Current Records: Northwestern 1-1; Duke 1-1
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Northwestern Wildcats will be on the road. They will square off against the Duke Blue Devils at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium. Northwestern is the slight favorite, but fans of both teams should be in for an exciting game likely to go down to the wire.
While not quite a landslide, the contest between the Wildcats and the Indiana State Sycamores last week was still a pretty decisive one as Northwestern wrapped it up with a 24-6 victory at home.
Meanwhile, Duke took their matchup against the North Carolina A&T Aggies last Friday by a conclusive 45-17 score. The game was all but wrapped up at the end of the third, by which point Duke had established a 42-17 advantage. Duke QB Gunnar Holmberg was slinging it as he accumulated 270 passing yards in addition to rushing for two TDs and 30 yards.
Their wins lifted both teams to an identical 1-1. We’ll see which team can carry over their success and which team inevitably falls when Northwestern and the Blue Devils clash.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium — Durham, North Carolina
- TV: ACC Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Wildcats are a 3-point favorite against the Blue Devils, according to the latest college football odds.
Duke and Northwestern both have two wins in their last four games.
- Sep 08, 2018 – Duke 21 vs. Northwestern 7
- Sep 09, 2017 – Duke 41 vs. Northwestern 17
- Sep 17, 2016 – Northwestern 24 vs. Duke 13
- Sep 19, 2015 – Northwestern 19 vs. Duke 10