Chicago @ Los Angeles
Last Season Records: Los Angeles 10-6; Chicago 8-8
What to Know
The Chicago Bears and the Los Angeles Rams will face off at 8:20 p.m. ET Sept. 12 at SoFi Stadium to kick off their 2021 seasons. Chicago is coming off of an 8-8 season with hopes of advancing further than the first round of the playoffs, where they were eliminated by the New Orleans Saints 21-9. Los Angeles advanced one round further, losing to the Green Bay Packers 32-18 in the second round of the playoffs.
Two defensive numbers to keep in mind before kickoff: The Bears were second best in rushing touchdowns allowed, finishing the 2020 season giving up only 11. As for Los Angeles, they ranked first in the NFL in touchdowns allowed, closing the year allowing only 29 overall.
The Chicago sideline is surely aware that they’re the underdogs in this one. We’ll soon see whether they can make the experts look bad.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Rams are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Bears, according to the latest NFL odds.
Los Angeles and Chicago both have two wins in their last four games.
- Oct 26, 2020 – Los Angeles 24 vs. Chicago 10
- Nov 17, 2019 – Los Angeles 17 vs. Chicago 7
- Dec 09, 2018 – Chicago 15 vs. Los Angeles 6
- Nov 15, 2015 – Chicago 37 vs. Los Angeles 13