Cristiano Ronaldo may make his debut as Manchester United host a struggling Newcastle side.
Newcastle United @ Manchester United
Current Records: Newcastle United 0-2-1; Manchester United 2-0-1
What to Know
Newcastle United and Manchester United have had some time off and are no doubt ready to hit the field. They are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at Old Trafford. Newcastle has some work to do to even out the 2-6 series between these two since November of 2017, but a win here would be a good start.
Two weeks ago, the Magpies and Southampton tied 2-2, good for one point each.
Speaking of close games: Man United won by a goal, slipping past Wolverhampton 1-0. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but Man United was the better team in the second half.
After their draw, Newcastle will be looking to earn the full three points in this match.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Manchester United vs. Newcastle United
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Old Trafford
- TV: NBC Universo
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Caesar’s Sportsbook Odds: Man U -550, Draw +600, Newcastle +1500
Manchester United have won six out of their last eight games against Newcastle United.
- Feb 21, 2021 – Manchester United 3 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Oct 17, 2020 – Manchester United 4 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Dec 26, 2019 – Manchester United 4 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Oct 06, 2019 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Manchester United 0
- Jan 02, 2019 – Manchester United 2 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Oct 06, 2018 – Manchester United 3 vs. Newcastle United 2
- Feb 11, 2018 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Manchester United 0
- Nov 18, 2017 – Manchester United 4 vs. Newcastle United 1