Liverpool look to keep pace near the top of the Premier League while Leeds hope to reverse a disappointing start to their season.
Liverpool @ Leeds United
Current Records: Liverpool 2-0-1; Leeds United 0-1-2
What to Know
Liverpool’s and Leeds United’s time off is coming to an end as we head into Matchweek 4. They are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 11:30 a.m. ET on Sunday at Elland Road.
Two weeks ago, Liverpool and Chelsea tied 1-1, good for one point each.
Meanwhile, Leeds United and Burnley ended up with a point apiece after a 1-1 draw.
The ties rounded out the Reds’ record to 2-0-1 and Leeds United’s to 0-1-2. Three points is up for grabs, so we’ll see if either team can snatch them up this time.
How To Watch
- Who: Leeds United vs. Liverpool
- When: Sunday at 11:30 a.m. ET
- Where: Elland Road
- TV: NBC Sports Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Caesar’s Sportsbook Odds: Leeds +350, Draw +310, Liverpool -140
Liverpool won one meeting and tied one meeting in their last two contests with Leeds United.
- Apr 19, 2021 – Liverpool 1 vs. Leeds United 1
- Sep 12, 2020 – Liverpool 4 vs. Leeds United 3