Leicester City look to improve on an uneven start to their season as they travel to Manchester to take on the current favorites for the Premier League title, Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City.
Leicester City vs. Manchester City
Current Records: Manchester City 2-1; Leicester City 2-1
What to Know
Leicester City and Manchester City have had some time off and are no doubt ready to hit the field. They are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at King Power Stadium. The teams split their matchups last year, with Leicester winning the first 5-2 on the road and Man City taking the second 2-0.
It was all tied up 1-1 at the half for the Foxes and Norwich City two weeks ago, but Leicester stepped up in the second half for a 2-1 victory.
Meanwhile, Man City got themselves on the board against Arsenal last week, but Arsenal never followed suit. Man City put a hurting on Arsenal at home to the tune of 5-0. The contest was pretty much decided by the half, when the score had already reached 3 to nothing.
Since Leicester (2-1) and Man City (2-1) are both at six points, this match will determine who will be higher up in the league standings.
How To Watch and odds
- Who: Leicester City vs. Manchester City
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: King Power Stadium
- TV: Peacock
- Caesar’s Sportsbook Odds: Leicester +470, Draw +310, Manchester City -170
Manchester City have won seven out of their last ten games against Leicester City.
- Apr 03, 2021 – Manchester City 2 vs. Leicester City 0
- Sep 27, 2020 – Leicester City 5 vs. Manchester City 2
- Feb 22, 2020 – Manchester City 1 vs. Leicester City 0
- Dec 21, 2019 – Manchester City 3 vs. Leicester City 1
- May 06, 2019 – Manchester City 1 vs. Leicester City 0
- Dec 26, 2018 – Leicester City 2 vs. Manchester City 1
- Feb 10, 2018 – Manchester City 5 vs. Leicester City 1
- Nov 18, 2017 – Manchester City 2 vs. Leicester City 0
- May 13, 2017 – Manchester City 2 vs. Leicester City 1
- Dec 10, 2016 – Leicester City 4 vs. Manchester City 2